- Families, join us for the 5:30 pm Vigil Mass. Students, wear your uniforms and show your school pride.
- After Mass, join us for the Dads Club Pasta Dinner in the Dining Hall from 6pm-9pm. View the details HERE.
Sunday, 1/27: Celebrating our Parish
- Bring the entire family and attend our Open House in the school from 10-Noon. Student work will be posted throughout the school and a list of all the work can be found at the check in table in the greeter area.
- Attend the Parish Community Breakfast hosted by the Knights of Columbus
- Enjoy the Thank You Notes from our students displayed in the church narthex.
Monday, 1/28: Celebrating our Faculty
- Students can "Dress Like a Teacher." Guidelines can be found HERE.
- Our Student Council will provide a snack cart throughout the day for our teachers and staff.
- Lunch for our teachers and staff provided by our Parents Club.
- Winter Pep Rally and Faculty vs. 8th grade volleyball match at 2:00 in the gym
- Online Auction starts at 8 am. CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS.
Tuesday, 1/29: Celebrating our 1st Responders.
- Texas DPS helicopter on campus from 9-11 am
- Students write thank you notes for 1st responders
- Clap-out for 1st responders who serve our school
Wednesday, 1/30: Celebrating our Families
- Students and teachers will work on projects thanking their families
- Pre-K through 1st grade parents join students for lunch on campus during the regular lunch schedule.
Thursday, 1/31: Celebrating our Priests and Deacons
- Prayer Buddy Bingo. Volunteers NEEDED! CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS.
- Students will prepare a digital Spiritual Bouquet to be delivered to our priests and deacons
- 2nd through 4th grade parents join students for lunch on campus during the regular lunch schedule.
- Online Auction ends at 10 pm. CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS.
Friday, 2/1: Celebrating our Students
- Catholic Schools Week All-School Mass
- Teachers will plan an activity reflecting student appreciation
- Suessical, the Musical will be performed for our students
- Student talent show in the evening
- 5th through 8th grade parents join students for lunch on campus during the regular lunch schedule.