We have created a Facebook page for the buying and selling of uniforms: "St. Rita Catholic School Dallas Used Uniform Sales Group”
The link to the Facebook page is: https://www.facebook.com/groups/875616439587669/
You may request membership in the group in order to buy and sell St. Rita uniforms. The site opened on MAY 18th.
If you wish to commit to BUY an item, you must type “WANT” in the comments. The first person to reply with “WANT” is the buyer. (see photo) The payment methods and pick up locations will vary based on the seller.
If you wish to SELL your own uniforms, individual members of the Facebook group can also begin listing uniforms for sale on May 18th.
The site will have a full list of guidelines/rules for buying and selling, but in order to help you prepare your items for sale below are some of the basics for sellers.
The following things MUST be included in each listing:
1) an actual photo of the item for sale (not a Risse Brothers stock photo)
2) notes about any flaws (stains, rips, missing buttons, etc.)
3) the size
4) measurements IF the item has been altered
5) the brand (Risse Brothers, Mills, Parker, Land’s End, etc.)
6) the price
7) the porch pick up location (your address)
8) payment methods accepted (Venmo, Cash, Check, PayPal, Zelle, etc.)
**Please begin each listing with the SIZE to make it easier for buyers to search. For example: “Size 6 Plaid Jumper” (see photo)
Again, the full buying and selling guidelines will be posted on the Facebook page.
Please feel free to reach out with any questions:
Christian Freberg / Mrsfreberg@gmail.com
Abby Sikes / email@example.com
Tammy Cullen / Tammy.firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your patience as we work through this new process for buying/selling used uniforms!