1. What are the school hours?
2. Is there After School Care available?
3. At what age can my child start PK4 or Kindergarten?
- PK- Student must be 4 on or before September 1st of that year school
- Kinder- Student must be 5 on or before September of the year entering school
4. Where do I come for a scheduled tour?
- All visitors must check in at the Parish office. It is best to park in the lot off Harvest Hill and follow the signs.
5. How much does it cost to attend St Rita and do you offer Financial Aid?
6. Does St Rita offer a bus for transportation?
- No. There are no buses offered to or from St Rita
7. Is it best to apply right away on the first day of applications?
8. Does my child need to take a placement test?
- Yes. PK4 and Kinder applicants take a PK/Kinder Readiness Assessment on campus starting in February
- 1st to 8th applicants also take an assessment offered on campus starting in February