St Rita School is still accepting applications in some grades. Please contact Admission for more information.
St Rita School Informational Sessions: CLICK HERE
Please note: There are two applications that St. Rita will offer for the upcoming school year; the K-8th application, as well as the Preschool application.
- Complete the online application.
- Upload, mail, email, or bring the following to the school office after completing the online application.
- Note : Applications for Admission will not be accepted until the application is complete with the following items.
- Copy of the original Birth Certificate - from Bureau of Vital Statistics
- Immunization Record - Forms may be copied or transferred from the student's previous school. Immunizations records must include month, day and year of each shot, and the health care provider's signature or stamp. Students who are not in compliance with state immunization guidelines will not be allowed to attend school. St. Rita Catholic School does not accept any types waivers for students who have not been immunized - no exceptions.
- Copy of the original Baptismal Certificate (Catholics only).
- School Records - Transcript including all educational and diagnostic testing from previous school (entering grades 1-8) and current report card.
- Copy of Custody decree (if applicable).
- Family recommendation letter from current school administrator.
- Letter should include parents' involvement and cooperation in the school and parish (if applicable) and student's academic potential and progress as well as deportment. We are also requesting that the school mail the family recommendation letter on school letterhead to St. Rita Catholic School to the attention of Mrs. Sonbol Mannas, Director of Admissions (not to be delivered by the parent; must be mailed by the school).
*Child entering Kindergarten must be five years old on or before September 1st
*Child entering Prekindergarten must be four years old on or before September 1st
For questions regarding admission, please contact
214 451 6544