The 2017-2018 Tuition Rates are now available, see below:
2017-2018 Annual Catholic Child Rates for Parish Members in Good Standing*
- 1 student: $7,650
- 2 students: $14,550
- 3 students: $21,200
- 4 students: $26,600
- 5 students: $32,250
Non-Catholic Child Rate
Family Registration Fee $375 per family
It is due and payable at the time of acceptance or at re-enrollment in January for the next school year.
Student Fees - $345 (Books, Computer, Activity Fees)
It is invoiced in May and due by June 1.
Tuition payments will be handled in one of the following ways:
- Payment directly to St. Rita The 1st semester is due in full on or before July 1. The 2nd semester is due in full on or before January 1. You may also pay for both semesters in full on or before July 1. An electronic invoice will be sent to you.
- Payments through FACTS Payments may be made by one of the following methods:
- Automatic Bank Payment (ACH) budgeted through FACTS over 10 months, June-March; or 2 payments July and December. Payment date will be the 20th of the month from your checking or savings account.
FACTS Catholic Child Rates for Parish members in good standing*:
- Full Year (1 Pay): $14550
- Each Semester (2 Pay): $7275
- Monthly Installments (10 Pay, FACTS option only): $1455
- Full Year (1 Pay): $21200
- Each Semester (2 Pay): $10600
- Monthly Installments (10 Pay, FACTS option only): $2120
- Full Year (1 Pay): $26600
- Each Semester (2 Pay): $13300
- Monthly Installments (FACTS option only): $2660
- Full Year (1 Pay): $32250
- Each Semester (2 Pay): $16125
- Monthly Installments (10 Pay, FACTS option only): $3225
FACTS Non-Catholic Child Rates
- Full Year (1 Pay): $11000
- Each Semester (2 Pay): $5500
- Monthly Installments (10 Pay): $1100
FACTS registration for tuition management (payment plans) may be completed online.
The tuition amounts you are being asked to pay do not reflect the full cost of educating your children. The actual tuition amount per child is $9,780. If your situation allows, please consider donating to the school's Annual Gift Campaign
. It helps bridge the gap between the actual costs of education per child and the tuition reflected. The Annual Gift Campaign kicks-off in the fall. Donations are accepted at any time during the year. Pledges made in the fall are asked to be paid in full by the end of the school year.
Financial Aid is available for qualified members in good standing. Guidelines for applying for Financial Aid are available from the Admissions Director, Sonbol Mannas. You may also apply online by going through FACTS at https://online.factsmgt.com
Timing is very important.
*A parish member who qualifies for the Catholic Child rate is:
A parishioner in good standing is one who is actively involved in parish life as manifested by traceable stewardship of time, talent, and treasure and whose children are receiving, or are preparing to receive, the Catholic Sacraments.