Our auction site is up and running in preparation for Saturday night! Through the mobile bidding system we use, both attendees and non-attendees can bid on auction items beginning today. Take a look at all of the amazing items we have for this year’s auction and forward this email on to fellow school families, parishioners, family members, neighbors and other friends of St. Rita. All are welcome to bid! Visit www.muradauctions.net/strita for pictures and descriptions.
Get a head start on your bidding at Bowl-a-Palooza by logging in and registering your information. Beat the rush and ACT NOW by following the steps below.
Can’t make it to Bowl-a-Palooza but interested in one of our amazing Live, Big Board or Silent auction items???? We have a way to bring the auction action to you! ACT NOW and follow the steps below.
- Go to MuradAuctions.net/strita/mobile and hit the menu button if you are viewing the auction on your phone, or go to the top of your screen on your computer and click the “register” link or “sign in,” if you already have a login for the site.
- If registering, enter your name and contact info. Be sure to include your CELL PHONE where requested so that you will receive text updates and outbid notifications. Pre-register your credit card. It will only be used IF you are a winning bidder on November 4th.
- Click on Categories to view the items.
- If you are not attending and want to bid on any Live Items, hit the “place a proxy bid” button. Enter your maximum bid. A member of the auction committee will bid on your behalf up to this maximum bid.
- Attendees and non-attendees interested in any of the other categories should hit the “bid” button and then monitor their bids from now until Saturday night when the auction closes.
- Whether or not you attend, you will be updated periodically by text during the auction on the status of any of your bid(s). If you are the winning bidder on any Live, Big Board or Silent item, you will receive a text message informing you that you won. Then, as the winning bidder, your credit card will be charged and you will receive an email with further instructions, including contact information to pick up your item(s) should you not be attendance.