This section is designed to help prospective families navigate through information and details while in the application/admission process at St Rita School. Applications for the 2019-2020 School Year will be available beginning October 1st. At any time, please contact Admissions with questions: email@example.com
Documents below for your review - the more recent documents will be at the bottom:
- 2018-2019 School Calendar
- Immunization Requirements. PLEASE NOTE; ST RITA CATHOLIC SCHOOL WILL NOT ACCEPT ANY IMMUNIZATION WAIVERS OTHER THAN FOR MEDICAL CASES. EACH MEDICAL IMMUNIZATION WAIVER WILL BE REVIEWED ON A CASE BY CASE BASIS.
- Transcript Release Form to be given to current school for records and grades.
- Information about our placement testing/student evaluation
- Letter from the business office regarding parish tuition discount and pledge cards
- For a glimpse into St. Rita Booster Club, please Click Here
- Fee Schedule for new families - timeline of various fees and due dates for the upcoming school year
- A glimpse into our Service Learning Projects for last year.
- We use Seeaaw in many of our classrooms. Seesaw is a student-driven digital portfolio that empowers students to independently document what they are learning at school. Parents often feel like part of the classroom as they can log into Seesaw and see what their kids are up to at school.
- Information about how to prepare your child for Kindergarten
- What's new in the Student Success Center
- Middle School (5th-8th) Chrome Book Initiative
- Thank You Video for our Donors - What's New at St Rita