The St. Rita Dads Club
is a non-profit group of dads who provide support for and assistance to St. Rita Catholic School, its organizations, and individuals. All fathers of St. Rita School children are members of the Dads Club. The club provides the opportunity to meet other St. Rita fathers in a social environment and to work together on projects that benefit the school . All meetings will be on the 3rd Monday of each month.
Did you know?
This past year, the Dads Club enjoyed participating in various volunteer projects, including:
- Cooking & serving a lunch for students during Field Day.
- Assisting in the quarterly Can Drives
- Playground Maintenance
- Tutoring Assistance for Math Camps and Morning Tutoring Sessions
- Organization and implementation of the Annual Pasta Dinner in January
- Furniture moving in school classrooms
- Underwriting of Teacher Appreciation Dinner at St. Rita Catholic School
Marty White President:
Vice President: Joe Biland
Sergeant at Arms: Max Cook
Treasurer: David Piotrowski
Principal (ex officio): Dr. Carol Walsh
Pastoral Administrator (ex officio): Fr. Joshua Whitfield
Dads, get involved! We need you. The school will be a better place because of your involvement and your child will reap the benefits.
As a Dad of a child in St. Rita Catholic School you are automatically a member of the Dads Club! Congratulations!